Monday, July 3, 2017

Summer Loving - DT layout for Fancy Pants

Hi there friends,
 
After a long break I'm back with a new layout for Fancy Pants Designs yay!
 
Have you guys seen the new collections?! I think they are fabulous! I especially love the Hello Sunshine collection, designed by the amazing Amber LaBau! I can't help it, I just love bright colors!
 
I used this collection on today's layout. How gorgeous are the colors and patterns in this line?! Full of summer! I picked two photos of my son playing in the sand at the beach in Barcelona.

  
I chose a floral cut file I had from the Silhouette Design Store and cut it in several different sizes. Some of them I mirrored so they don't all look the same. Then I backed the petals with patterned papers. I left the leaves empty because I love the airy feel to them.
 

I tucked a couple of leaves from the ephemera pack under the flowers, just to add some interest.



I only added a couple of embellies, mainly pieces from the die cut pack. I felt like this layout didn't need more.


For my title I also used a die cut. I just love the versatility of the ephemera pack! A quick journaling, the date and some black splatters finished off my layout.


I hope you love this collection as much as I do! It's just such a vibrant and happy one! Enjoy X