Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June Kit at Scrapbook Werkstatt

Hi All,
 
While we are already working on the July (and August!) kits at Scrapbook Werkstatt, I thought I'd show you my projects with the June kit.
 
Without a doubt this is my most favourite kit so far. It is full of life and summer, which is just what I needed after all the greyness! Pinks and tropical patterns, but also pastels are included. There is a wonderful bottle of gold acrylic paint in there too yay! Really, it's a gorgeous kit and it was so much fun to work with it! The layouts came together very quickly! It happens to me a lot that I love a kit at first sight but then I struggle with my projects for some unknown reason. This kit wasn't one of those! So here's Tausendschoen for you:
 
https://www.scrapbook-werkstatt.de/navi.php?a=37265&lang=eng

What you get in this kit:
8 12x12 inch patterned papers from the following collections:
  • Elle's Studio (Live Laugh Love)
  • Cocoa Vanilla (Endless Summer)
  • My Mind's Eye (Pakm Beach)
Embellishments:
  • Foam Letter Thickers from American Crafts
  • Gold Acrylic Paint from American Crafts (59ml)
  • Puffy Stickers from Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love
  • Die Cut Ephemera from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Endless Summer
  • Cut Apart Word Flags from Pretty Little Studio
  • Lil' Snippets Labels from Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love
  • 1 flair button *Juni* from Scrapbook Werkstatt 
This week you also get 20% birthday discount on the kit and most of the items in the shop! Hurry up!

And here are my projects:
 











 
I also used the kit for my June sketch layout. Here you see the fab sketch that was created by Nicole this month and my take on it:
 

I hope I could inspire you in one way or another!
Thanks for stopping by!
Till next time!
X