Monday, February 20, 2017

Well, it was about time!

Hi guys,
 
Just popping in to share some layouts I made for fun, using products I had wanted to put my hands on in like forever! Hence my title. It's about friggin time, ha! The very first time I heard of Cocoa Vanilla Studio was when they came out with the Life is Beautiful collection. Then I checked their website and saw the Made of Awesome line which I found perfect for my little boy at the time. I literally searched the whole internet to find that collection but only bits and pieces were available in Europe and I couldn't justify the delivery cost (and import tax!) from Australia. So I just waited patiently. While I never managed to get Made of Awesome, finally, after 1.5 years or so Scrapbook Werkstatt ordered the new Endless Summer collection! It is a beautiful collection, even though not quite my style, because I love bright, bold colors (so basically the next collection that is coming out, Wild at Heart, is more my thing!). But I did not think twice whether I should order it haha! Finally, at last, Cocoa Vanilla in my hands!
 
Without further ado, here are my layouts I did with the collection so far. I made all these for a colleague of mine. I need to create some for myself too though, so I will edit this post later to add more layouts as I go.
 
Check out Cocoa Vanilla Studio if you don't know them yet. Pure gorgeousness!
X