Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hello - Guest DT layout for Clique Kits

Hi there,

Popping in to share a new layout with you that I created for Clique Kits with their gorgeous February Kit, Bee You, using their February sketch!

Check out the details on how you can participate in their challenge on the Clique Kits blog

So here's my take on the sketch:


I love love love the Clique Kits February exclusive hexagon background cut file and definitely wanted to use it on one of my layouts. I cropped it so it fits the sketch. I backed most of the hexagons with different patterned papers, then adhered the cut file on a white card stock. I layered some tissue paper and tags behind my photo, added my title and some other cork embellishments, butterflies (diecut and rub-ons), enamel shapes, journaling, date and black ink splatters et voila, done!

Below you can see some more detail shots:





Here's the awesome kit I got to work with. You can buy this and more at the Clique Kits store!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked what you saw! Till next time, X