Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hey Auntie - DT layout for Fancy Pants Designs

Hi guys,

I'm back with you today to share my new layout for Fancy Pants Designs.

It's my first with the super duper gorgeous Sweet Nothings collection (well technically my 3rd, because I have already done 2 for Scrapbook Werkstatt too), designed by the amazing Amber LaBau!

The color combination is so unique again, pinks with yellows and greys plus black and white! Fabulous! I see lots of projects with it in my future!



I created a cut file from a heart and a Paper Issues cut file that Stacie Dietz designed to go with this collection. I modified it a bit so I could use it the way I wanted. I backed all my leaves with different patterned papers and added some dark pink paper behind the flowers to make them pop from the striped background. 


I chose the black and white polka dot paper for my background so all other colors can stand out more. I also machine stitched with black thread around my heart to make it more visible.


I layered some tissue paper, ephemera and tags under my photo and attached some puffy stickers and more ephemera pieces on top of it with my tiny attacher.


For my title I used the awesome puffy alphas! I love how thin they are and also love the font. I wrote my journaling directly below the title. I also added some of the lovely puffy heart stickers next to my title to fill a bit of an empty space there.


Last but not least, I added a strip of paper to the left - actually two smaller pieces that are part of the ephemera pack and I just adore the colorful stripes on these!



How do you like this new collection?! Isn't it sooo special?! I hope you found some inspiration here today! Thank you for stopping by! Till next time,
X
Zsoka